About Our Client
Our client is an Engineering Consultancy specialising in Commercial and multi-level developments and residential builds. Due to a team member taking a step back, a role has opened for a Structural Engineering Manager.
Job Description / Summary
- Designing of Timber, Steel, Concrete and Masonry structures
- Manage a structural team and department including workload planning, people, project, financial and commercial management.
- Technical and design advice and guidance to staff and clients.
- Represent the business to clients, ensure excellent client service, promote capabilities and services, identify opportunities and lead or assist on proposals
- Design coordination
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail
- Great time management
- Desire to learn and the ability to adapt
Remuneration And Benefits
Hugely Competitive Remuneration + Vehicle + Car Park+ Flexibility (projects and hours)
If this or any other opportunity may be of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch with Kyle Trott – Associate Consultant - Engineering
09 887 7269 - email@example.com
We are actively looking for Residential or Commercial Build Civil Engineers and Structural Engineers, Land Development and Geotechnical Engineers, CPEng, Site Engineers
About Your Consultant
Kyle began his career selling into the building industry and has a passion for learning and understanding all things technical. Kyle is very personable and his ability to build relationships with both clients is unparalleled.