You will have.
- +5yrs New Zealand vertical commercial experience is a MUST.
- Previous interior fit-outs experience would be highly valued.
- You will have extensive experience as a site manager within the Construction industry.
- Ability to work on projects from $300 - $10 million
- A good understanding of the building code, regulations and relevant legislation's.
- Trade Qualification
- You will be able to liaise with all levels within the company internally and externally.
- Previous experience managing teams and builds
What’s in it for you?
- To work with one of NZ’s leading interior specialists.
- Work in an innovative company with diverse projects.
- Be apart of a work hard play hard environment
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience.
- The framework for professional development.
- An excellent team and experienced leadership to work with.
- Be a leader in a talented and ambitious team with ongoing support and guidance.
If this sounds like you then we welcome a confidential chat today, please hit the apply button and don't hesitate to call Trent on 03 659 0903 or email on email@example.com.
Baker Andersen were established in 2010, and have brought together some of the industry's most experienced, proactive and dedicated recruitment executives servicing the mid to senior management levels of construction and resources industries on a permanent and contract basis.