You will have.
- Prior construction experience in New Zealand.
- Relevant commercial or residential experience.
- You will have extensive experience as a site manager within the Construction industry.
- Ability to work on multi million dollar projects.
- A good understanding of the building code, regulations and relevant legislation's.
- Trade Qualification
- You will be able to liaise with all levels within the company internally and externally.
- Previous experience managing teams and builds
What’s in it for you?
- To work with one of NZ’s leading main contractors.
- Work in an innovative company with diverse projects.
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience.
- The framework for professional development.
- An excellent team and experienced leadership to work with.
- Be a leader in a talented and ambitious team with ongoing support and guidance.
- Excellent team culture with potential full expense paid company trips
If this sounds like you then we welcome a confidential chat today, please hit the apply button and don't hesitate to call Trent on 03 659 0903 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baker Andersen were established in 2010, and have brought together some of the industry's most experienced, proactive and dedicated recruitment executives servicing the mid to senior management levels of construction and resources industries on a permanent and contract basis.