Our client is a national modular construction company. Their key focus it to deliver modular building to schools and other educational area's. They have secured an outstanding pipeline and are seeking to add to their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Embrace and work according to the mission of the Company.
- Good communication and internal relations are developed and maintained to agreed standards
- Undertake Health and Safety tasks/responsibilities required to keep your work area safe.
- Act in a professional manner and maintain appropriate dress standards at all times when involved in the business or business activities.
- Complete Project Initiation Documentation including costings and project programmes
- Negotiations and specification lock down with customers as required.
- Work with Manufacturing Managers in the planning of the manufacturing schedule to maximise capacity, output and delivery dates.
- Ensure adequate safety management plans are in place and executed for each project.
- Ensure compliance with project regulatory requirements and company policies
- Report on project performance against program and financial forecasts.
- Ensure all projects are managed within or under budget
- Ensure all deliverables are executed to agreed time frames.
- Ensure the desired quality standards are achieved on all projects.
- Provide the Projects Delivery Manager with appropriate reporting information.
- Working safely and being environmentally conscious, reporting any incidents and injuries as they occur
- Develop, manage and maintain sub-contractor relationships.
- Communication and coordination with contracts administration staff and manufacturing staff
Baker Andersen were established in 2010, and have brought together some of the industry's most experienced, proactive and dedicated recruitment executives servicing the mid to senior management levels of construction and resources industries on a permanent and contract basis.