You will have.
- Quantity Surveying experience in New Zealand.
- Commercial experience.
- You will have experience as a Quantity Surveyor within the Construction industry.
- Solid understanding of contracts
- A good understanding of the building code, regulations and relevant legislation's.
- National Diploma in Quantity Surveying or relevant.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying is desirable but not essential.
- You will be able to liaise with all levels within the company internally and externally.
- You will have experience as a Quantity Surveyor on large commercial projects.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in an innovative company with diverse projects.
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience.
- The framework for professional development.
- An excellent team and experienced leadership to work with.
- Great team culture and stability
If this sounds like you then we welcome a confidential chat today, please hit the apply button and don't hesitate to call Trent on 03 659 0903 or email on email@example.com.
Baker Andersen were established in 2010, and have brought together some of the industry's most experienced, proactive and dedicated recruitment executives servicing the mid to senior management levels of construction and resources industries on a permanent and contract basis.