It goes without saying that this position is only available to those with the ability to organise and manage a busy team onsite, have good technical skills as a carpenter and the up to date knowledge on safety and contractual compliance requirements.
We are looking for those with a genuine desire to develop and learn as you build your career as well as enjoying being part of a great team is important to become a valued member of the team.
In collaboration with the Site Supervisor you will oversee the operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is executed safely, on time and within the budget:
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Implement the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Conduct inductions and tool box talks
- Read and interpret detailed site plans
- Scheduling of works and deliveries
To be considered for this position you must have the following attributes:
- A Trade Qualification in Carpentry.
- A proven track record delivering highly-detailed, high quality work.
- Some supervisory experience.
- An ability to lead by example.