Work For Us
The Andersen Partnership
Apply for an
Senior Building Surveyor - Auckland
Senior Building Surveyor
My client are a well-respected and passionate multi-disciplined consultancy company looking to expand their team. The company offers open door policy management, generous salary packages, flexible hours and a relaxed and professional working environment. As part of this social team, you will be empowered and have ownership of your work.
As the successful applicant, you will be able to demonstrate the following;
• Have at least 5 years New Zealand experience with a construction or design related degree or diploma
• Be a current member of the New Zealand Institute of Building Surveyors (NZIBS) and/or the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
• A good working knowledge of both present and historic New Zealand construction practices and legislation
• Will possess forensic investigation skills
• Leaky Building experience prefered
• Be competent in administering construction contracts under the NZS3910:2003 Conditions of Contract for Building and Civil Engineering Construction
This is a great opportunity to work alongside true professional in the field and become a valued member of a team. Offering a good life/work balance you will be immersed in a social and collaborative environment.
/ send your CV and cover letter to
or for a confidential discussion about this and other opportunities we have available please call
09 8877 269
Baker Andersen was established in 2010 and have brought together some of the industry's most experienced, proactive and dedicated recruitment executives servicing the mid to senior management levels of construction and resources industries on a permanent and contract basis.
11 September 2017
Carol Kelly is recruiting for this role
Upload your CV:
By clicking "Send" you agree to the Baker Andersen
Senior Associate Lawyer Brisbane and Gold Coast Office
Account Executive / Senior Account Executive - Cairns
Account Executive / Senior Account Executive - Darwin
Case Manager/Senior Case Manager - Workers Compensation
Senior Claims Assessor | Retail Life | 2IC to Team Leader
(3 days ago)
You may like...
Recruitment Realities: TAP from a fresh grad
Life Insurance Breakfast Networking Seminar - Improving Psychological Claims Management
I'm Not a Psycho - Honest
How to make the first move
Your City Snapshot: What Construction is happening this March?
Baker Andersen - It's all about