Work For Us
The Andersen Partnership
Apply for an
This company has offices in Auckland and Christchurch and is now seeking additional structural engineer to join their team in Christchurch. This is a technical engineering role which will include a considerable amount of time working directly with clients. Services provided also include planning surveying and wider civil engineering projects.
With a strong workload, your responsibilities will include:
• Working with and building relationships with existing clients / contacts within insurance companies, lawyers, building companies and private developers.
• Involvement and supervision of earthquake assessments and repairs,
new building design, and construction observation.
• Report writing to a high standard
You will have:
• Minimum 3 years of working experience
• Ideally experience gained within the Canterbury region
• Earthquake assessments & repairs background
• Strong understanding of New Zealand Building/Structural Codes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• At times the ability to work autonomously
In addition to a salary and benefits package reflective of your skills and experience you will have the opportunity to develop a long term career within this organisation that is experiencing strong growth across the country.
Baker Andersen were established in 2010, and have brought together some of the industry's most experienced, proactive and dedicated recruitment executives servicing the mid to senior management levels of construction and resources industries on a permanent and contract basis.
31 August 2017
Andrew Knight is recruiting for this role
Upload your CV:
By clicking "Send" you agree to the Baker Andersen
Account Manager | Commercial
You may like...
Recruitment Realities: TAP from a fresh grad
Life Insurance Breakfast Networking Seminar - Improving Psychological Claims Management
I'm Not a Psycho - Honest
How to make the first move
Your City Snapshot: What Construction is happening this March?
Baker Andersen - It's all about